In accordance with the Federal Law dated 14.06.2012 N 67-FZ the carrier’s responsibility to the passenger for damage to life, health, property is insured in the insurance company:
NAME: SPAO “INGOSSTRAH” INGO International Insurance Group
Adress: 117997, Moscow. Pyatnickaya str 12, building 2
Postal address: 127994, Moscow. Lesnaya str 41.
Phone: 8 (495)956-55-55, FAX: 8 (495) 959-44-05
License for the implementation of compulsory insurance of civil liability of the carrier for causing harm to life, health and property of passengers OS No. 0928-05
Compulsory insurance agreement
EZ Transport Company limited
Date of conclusion: 19 august 2018
Valid till: 18 august 2019
Representative offices in Primorsky state:
690003, Vladivostok city, Verhneportovaya str 40A.
Phone / FAX: +7 423 241-10-16, 8(423)291-03-98, 8(423)291-04-73
Workhours: Mon-fr: 9.00-18.00
In accordance with Article 14 of the Federal Law N 67 dated 14.06.2012. When the insured event occurs, the insured person has the right to:
- A beneficiary wishing to use his right to receive insurance compensation must submit a written application for payment of insurance compensation to the insurer, made in free form document, alongside with all the legal papers, list of which (as well as rules of processing) is determined by the Government of Russian Federation. Following documents have to contain information about person suffered damages or injury, the event (and its circumstances), the nature and extensive damage inflicted upon the health of the insured.
- Insurer shall not demand any other documents from beneficiary. Insurer has the right to assist in issuing beneficiary’s documents.
- If several beneficiaries have different claims to receive compensation for one insured event, and one of them has submitted all the necessary documents, other insured persons do not have to submit the same confirming documents for the same case again.
- In case of absence of reasons to refuse insurance compensation, insurer is obliged to pay the following compensation in the amount of compensable damage, which is determined by the article 16 of this Federal law. In case insurer have already made the advance payment for the damages prior to the payment of the insurance indemnity, the amount of the insurance indemnity shall be reduced by the amount of advance payment.
- The insurer is obliged to pay insurance compensation to the beneficiary or send him an explanation letter, which states reasons of refusal within 30 calendar days from the day the insurer received all the documents, which must be submitted in accordance of part 1 of the following article.